Monday, October 14, 2013

Weekend Recap!

This weekend truly made it feel like fall is finally here! We had a very eventful weekend full of fall activities...and the weather was nice and cool making it all come together perfectly! On Friday Luke and I just ran a few errands (boring). We had to get my mom a birthday present and then we decided to start putting together our Halloween costumes! If you are not from the NYC area, every year they had a HUGE Halloween parade. There are thousands of people walking the streets of the West Village all dressed up with music and crazy costumes! It is always a good time! And if you’re not from around here don't fret I will be sure to post up some pics of the festivities. Let's be honest some of it is just strange that you have to share! Aaanywayyyy back to the weekend! Saturday we woke up early and headed out to country-ville North Jersey to The Great Pumpkin Festival! This was our first time going and we had so much fun! The place was pretty big and they had sooo much fun stuff to do. Here is a little visual of all the fun we had!
 


Scary ass dog that we were waiting to pop out...obviously I was not happy about this!
 

Our friends Lorenzo and Jenna



Some chatty turkeys (they literally would answer me when I spoke to them) turkey whisperer??





 
 
Saturday night we ended up exhausted driving into the city with my amazing family for my mama's birthday celebration. This pretty lady grew up in Little Italy in NYC and she just loves to head back to her roots for the occasion. We hit a wee bit of traffic… AKA ALOT and I was way too hungry to remember to take some pics...next time friends!
Sunday we continued our fall activities with an early morning flag football game...our team won!! Woo hooo!! Then the boys washed up and we headed upstate for some apple picking extravaganzas! We spent this beautiful, cloudless Sunday with some of our bestest friends Chris and Kate. I just love these two cuties! We always have a great time and lots of laughs when we are together. Or maybe it was just the bottle of wine I decided to open as we soaked up the sun and ate picked some apples!



Getting a little warm out... sun or wine??





How precious!
 
Well I am exhausted from that one! October is this guy’s favorite time of year so I'm sure we will have more action filled fall fun next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment