Friday, October 18, 2013

Five on Friday!


one :: My eyes will not stop burning/tearing up!! I looked like a crazy hormonal lady on the train today with tears running down my face for no reason! I’m gunna go with fall allergies?? Maybe? Otherwise my eyes are falling out!

two :: So excited to be crossing off more fall festivities from our list! This is seriously the best time of the year! (until Christmas! J )

three :: If you have not gotten your butts to the movies to see Gravity with Sandra Bullock what the heck are you waiting for?!!! I may or may not have to go see this beauty again! It’s not really scary but it is super intense and IMAX 3D is truly the only way to experience this! It’s probably the closest I will ever get to feel like I’m actually in space and it was pretty darn cool! GO NOW!!!!!  

four :: SOOO as I explained last week that hockey season has started and my Rangers were off to a terrible rough start. However we managed to get our first win this week! Not only a win but a shutout!!! Progress people, progress! Now if only my giants can take some notes and get their first win all will be well in the NY world!

five :: I’m not sure if this is a talked about topic as it is here in the NY area, but there is this street artist named Banksy who has been going around NYC and leaving his art work or graffiti at random places within the city and it  has caused quite the commotion. To be honest, some of this work is actually pretty clever and I would love to run around and see some of it. Anyone else heard about this?  

 
I’m cheating and adding one other thing…hope you have a fabulous weekend!! xo

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG



No comments:

Post a Comment