Friday, October 25, 2013

Five on Friday!

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
 

:: one ::
I am pretty excited for our Halloween costumes this year! Every year we try to coordinate and somehow we always end up being two completely different things. However, this year we are 100% coordinated and it is pretty dang funny when we put it all together. They are homemade which I LOVE so much better. Definitely going to stick to that for as long as possible! Can’t wait to reveal the pictures!! Sadly, we all have to wait till next week!

 
:: two ::
On Wednesday it was my beautiful little mama’s birthday! She turned 6 (42) but you would never even know because she has such a little puppy attitude. I still can’t believe in January we will have her 6 years and she was the tiniest little monster. One day I’ll tell the hysterical story of how she came into our lives but for now Happy Birthday Mama girl!!


:: three ::
I have been DYING to go horseback riding for the last 279561 8 years or so. YES 8 years because no one ever wants to go with me, or I get the old “yea we’ll go” and it never happens. SO apparently on Sunday we are “supposed” to be going and I cannot contain my excitement! It will honestly make my fall…no my year!! Fingers crossed it will finally happen!
 

:: four ::
So I can’t say I’m deprived but I am totally itching for a vacation! I feel like I have been…okay deprived of a nice trip for way too long! I have my planning pants on and I am in hopes to have something happening by the beginning of next year! Any suggestions of places I need to see?!!

 
:: five ::
Saving the best for last! Tomorrow me and the boy will be participating in “Run For Your Lives Zombie Run”! If you know me you will know I am the farthest thing from a runner. However I have been working at it and ran my first 5K this summer! To my surprise I actually enjoyed it and decided to sign up for this bay! Let’s be honest, who doesn’t want to pretend to actually live in a world where zombies chase after you?! Walking Dead obsessed much?! I have attached the link below in case anyone is interested in checking this out or you can wait for my crying complaining awesome recap!
 

1 comment: