Wednesday, October 2, 2013

HAPPYY OCTOBER!!!

HAPPY OCTOBER!!! I absolutely LOVE fall! I love the crisp breeze, wearing sweaters, cute scarves and of course RIDING BOOTS! Gaahhh! I am so excited! Every year the boyfriend and I have a fabulous list of fall traditions we have been sticking to for the past 5 years! That’s right folks we have been together for a short prison sentence an eternity…or so it feels! I kid, I kid! Anyway, it’s FALL! I can’t wait to start doing some of this…
 
 
Crying at one of these....
 
 
Making more of this ...
 
(Apologies for the terrible picture quality)
 
Drinking ALL of these…
 
 
And dressing up this pretty little mama!  
 



 

(I DIE!!!!)
 
I can’t wait to start sharing with you all the fun fall activities we have planned!

Do you have any fall traditions? What are your favorite things to do?
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment