So this seems to be a blogging trend and I already maintain a bucket list so I figured why not make a 30 before 30 to really motivate some of the list! Maybe this will make 30 seem a little further away than it is! :)
Courtney's 30 before 30 list
To be completed by September 2, 2018
1. Run a half marathon.
2. Get in the best physical shape of my life. (at least for a little while until #6)
3. Finish paying off my student loans.
4. Purchase my first home.
5. Get married.
6. Be a mommy (or at least preggo!)
7. Grow this blog to 1,000 readers.
8. Travel to Arizona for a weekend spa trip.
9. Have my entire family over for a holiday.
10. Finish the 3 crochet blankets I’ve started.
11. Visit all 50 states (22 so far!!)
12. Get on a plane at least once a every year. (2014 - Charleston/Savannah)
13. Travel out of the country 2 times.
14. Get a promotion.
15. Throw a “Pinterest” themed party
Grow my hair out and donate to Locks of Love.
Go on a spontaneous getaway weekend. (Went to Nashville July 4th Weekend!)
18. Hike through a National Park. (or two)
19. Make eating healthy into a lifestyle instead of a ‘diet’
20. Eat gluten-free for 30 days.
21. Restrain from spending ‘stupid’ money/save more
22. Make a new recipe every month.
23. Plan a round of golf with the boyfriend. (this may be more for him than me)
24. Attend the Church more often.
25. Become a morning person.
26. Anonymously help someone in need.
27. Become a thrift-er! (Antique furniture DIY)
28. Purchase an authentic piece of art.
29. Go to the Macy's Day Parade in NYC
30. Participate in a Charity Bike Marathon.