Friday, April 18, 2014

Five on Friday...a Good Friday

Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG


one :: It's Good Friday! Which means Easter is Sunday! I love me some Easter. Good Family. Good food. Good God.

two :: I am working from home today! Waahhooo! It's such a nice treat to get to work in my PJs every once in awhile. Hopefully someday it will be more than once : )

three :: Spin Class! I have been pretty obsessed lately! I have always loved the class but it's so hard to get to after work. I don't get off the train until 6pm the earliest and some days class starts at 6pm. Lame sauce!

four :: This someecard speaks for itself. Enough said.


five :: It's hockey playoff season!!!!!! My favorite boys NY Rangers are in the first round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs and I could not be more excited. We won YES WE our first game last night and we were on fire! Crossing my fingers, toes and nose hairs we stay hot!!

http://blackandblueshirts.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/boyle-zucc-meme-e1355801220120.jpg

Happy Easter Weekend!!! Sending you lots of love and chocolate bunny ears!!

3 comments:

  1. Easter is going to be really different for us this year. We are spending it with friends instead of family because my family doesn't want to come visit. :-/ It's sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would just love it if I could work from home in my PJs haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Working from home on a Friday is the best! I wish I had that option but unfortunately it's not really a possibility for me. I hope you had a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete