Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Love It or Hate It: Chapter 1

One of my favorite things to purchase is perfume! Very, very rarely do I but the same perfume more than once -  I have only done it with 2 other perfumes. To me, certain perfumes remind me of certain moments in my life, certain memories and as I run out of one bottle and go looking for the next, I always try to get something new for the new chapter in my life I'm about to begin. My last bottle I had bought a little before Christmas and finished it about a week ago. So off to the mall I go to find something new. Some sort of Spring, clean, fresh smelling scent that I can wear hopefully into summer.
 
Now, let me just tell you how much I really love having a new perfume, but hate shopping for them. First of all, smelling 20 different types of perfume, more often than not, gives me a bloddy nose. On top of the intesnse perfume section of the store, for some reason my nose just gets sick after awhile and just quits on me. So I have to move fast! Plus, I can never make up my mind which one I like the best. It always comes down to 2 and I just never know which one I will enjoy more. This doesn't work well with the nose sitch.
 
So I went into the store with the idea I wanted something fresh and Spring like. I also decided I was going to get something that I normally would never wear. Also with my new chapter theme, it just seemed like a good idea to step outside of my normal smelling box and do something crazy! I chose the Michael Kors Original.

http://www.sephora.com/michael-kors-P9008?SKUID=885095&om_mmc=ppc-GG&mkwid=pla00002&pcrid=38582139137&pdv=c&site=us_search&country_switch=us&lang=en
 
 
So do I love it or hate it?! LOVE!! This perfume is very floral-ish which is not me at all but it smells so much like Spring and it smells clean! Exactly what I was looking for. You can find it here.
 


2 comments:

  1. I call this my "signature scent"...it's the one that I buy over and over and over again. I wear it year-round. Love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent A LOT of time looking for the perfect "wedding perfume." It came with a keychain tube and a mini jar for travel. It looked like a diamond. And pink. And I loved the smell. Perfect. I don't buy perfume often and I only wear my expensive stuff on date nights and things like that. Other than that I'm all about body sprays.

    ReplyDelete