Friday, April 11, 2014

Five on Friday!

Happy Friday!! Of course I have to start it off with a wonder 5 on Friday count!
 
 
Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
 

one :: First I need to give an amazingly deserved shout out to my bloggy friend Leslie! She so kindly nominated me for the Liebster Award! If you don't know what that is you can read all about on my blog Monday!! Thank you again sweet friend!
 
 
two :: I am excited to be heading out to the Hamptons this weekend for another fabulous bachelorette party! To sum this trip up in one word...WINERIES. Oh yes! We will be off galavanting in through grape trees drinking lots-o-wine and being chauferred to the next one via limo driver. I can't wait! I haven't really been drinking...a lot...as much as I usually do so I am excited to get a little wine wasted with some of my favorite ladies.
 
http://static.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/MjAxMi05ZWY5NzZiM2YzOTQ5ODgy.png
 

three :: I have been working on some serious vacation planning this week. I had originally wanted to travel out of the country this year, but unfortunately that isn't going to be happening. BUT I am starting to line up some trips in the States which is something I also have been planning to do. Visit all 50 states...we are definately working on it!
 
four :: Speaking of vacations, can someone please explain to me how it is already APRIL 11!! What the heck is going on here in 2014! This year seems to be flying past me and I can't seem to get a grip on it. Slow down life...for reals!
 
five :: As part of my new years resolutions and a part of this fabulous list, I have been working on a better ME. While doing that I have been working out in the gym consistantly and working on eating healthier. And as the new workout fad goes these days, I'm working on making it a lifestyle not a diet. Well, I have been working pretty darn hard and results are not appearing as quickly as I'd like to see them, but I have started a new journey this week that I am hoping will give me the extra motivation I need. I hope it is a positive experience, this way I won't be too upset and will want to share it with you! Prayers needed!  
 
http://static.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/1327642896413_8429187.png
 
And, because you wouldn't be able to start your weekend without this shaggy face...your welcome!
 



3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are about to have an amazing weekend! Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the Hamptons, how fancy! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Your little dog is just the cutest. Hope you had a great weekend! Love those someecards. My favorite is the fitness one :)

    ReplyDelete