Saturday, February 15, 2014

The Good, The Bad, The Furry

This little lady needed a haircut...desperately. I tried to keep it as long as I could because it has been pray-tay chilly in these parts and she loves to run around outside no matter much the temperature falls below zero and playing in the snow is her all time favorite. So long hair don't care was my attitude. But as the same as my hair on day 4 of dry shampoo, sometimes your just need to suck it up and wash it. So off to the dog groomer we went and what a pretty girl she came out. 


Before
Looking oh so plump and lazy

However, still the happiest little pup in the tri-state area.

Enough. 





After!
So fresh and so clean, clean. 

Enough.


I can't get enough of spending my days with this beauty. Sometimes she can be a true diva and she has been named the queen of this palace here in NJ, but she is the best queen in all the land. I love my fluff ball, fluffy or groomed. 


1 comment:

  1. Adorable! We have one {a shorky} that weighs 4 lbs. and totally rules our world!

    ReplyDelete