Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Carabox Reveal!

This was the first time I participated in the Wifessionals Carabox exchange, and I have to say WHAT an experience the last 3 months have been. Not only did I get to know two really great women, but they were from my home state! I had the honor of receiving a box from Jen and I was double honored to be able to send a box to Krista. In the last few months I had the opportunity to speak to both ladies and get to know them so well. We spent time chatting through emails, stalking each others blog and I really got the chance to see what their lives are like through instagram. Without further a due..my box from Jenn! She absolutely understood my love for cooking. This box was full of baking supplies which I can always use plenty of, especially when they are so cute!


Jen's hand written note was the first thing I saw when I opened my box and it was so sweet. This girl has the nicest things to say and I can't wait to continue to chat with her and continue our bloggie friendship!


And then this happened...So thank god I actually started to take pictures opening my box. The chocolate chip cookies didn't stand a chance. They were baked before I got home from work the next day so that was it for them! At least I got to bake the brownies which were oh so delicious!

Sweets just don't stand a chance in this house!! 



Jen also thought about the love of my life...little Miley girl. She made the cutest little home made dog treats for her! Puppy wasn't feeling too well a few days before so I waited to give them to her, but once I did, those things didn't stand a chance either! I swear she asks to go out in the yard 5 times more than normal just to come in and get one. I'm going to have to bug Jen for that recipe! 


And, my favorite piece of my box was these adorable hand painted glasses! How cute are they?! Aside from my cooking obsession, I love wine. It is the perfect compliment for cooking no?! Anyway they are adorable and I tried them our right away. The verdict...success! I love the little things, and this is definitely a little thoughtful gift that means so much and it represents my first Carabox swap and that is close to my heart. 


Thank you so much Jen and Krista for letting me learn so much about your little families and your daily lives. I'm am so blessed to have two new friendships! I can't wait to start a new swap next month. Thank you Kaitlyn for putting together this special experience for all us ladies! 


11 comments:

  1. Those glasses! They must've been packaged good to survive the shipment too. What a fun box. :) And it was your first one? What a great keepsake those will be, too! New follower from the linkup. Great to meet you, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how thoughtful she was! I love baking and I love the glasses :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! She was the sweetest! She absolutely understood who I am...wine and cookies? Yes please! Haha!! The glasses are a perfect way for me to remember my first CaraBox experience. I can't wait to join the next one! And thank you sosososo much for following my blog! You are too sweet!

      Delete
  3. LOVE the wine glasses and the cooking themed box!! Definitely a great one for your first one! Nice to meet you... found you from the Cara Box linkup!! I am also a Jersey girl... relocated to the Philly suburbs, but will always be a Jersey girl at heart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too!! Thank you for following! I love meeting a fellow Jersey girl! Come back to us!! Haha!

      Delete
  4. I think I'm going to have to go and buy that kitchen set; it is way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute are those wine glasses!!! I love them. :)
    And the baked goodies look so good.. *mouth watering* hehe.
    Stopping by from the link-up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen so many fun blog and instagram posts about the Carabox Exchange! Can't wait until I can participate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a fun experience! I can't wait to sign up in March for the next one! Maybe we will get matched?!! :)

      Delete
  7. Aww, yay! I had a blast putting together a box that I thought captured what I learned about you. I'm so glad I was successful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome box! That's fun. I love mail :)

    ReplyDelete