Friday, February 14, 2014

So There's This Boy...

*Disclaimer: lovie dovie words and pictures ahead. You've been warned!


...and he is the funniest guy around
 

...and he always has the most interesting things to say
 

...and no matter how mad/sad/angry/hangry I am, he can make me smile
 

...and he says the corniest jokes
 
 
 
...and he makes me giggle multiple times a day
 

...and he has my back no matter what
 

...and he always knows the right things to say
 

...and he comes up with crazy ideas that most of the time makes perfect sense
 

...and he has a heart of gold
 

...and he would do anything for anyone no matter who you are


...and he is the most selfless person
 

...and he drives me crazy
 

...and he puts up with my craziness

 

...and he has my whole entire heart
 


Happy Valentine's Day
to my love and everyone else I love
and ALL of you because I love you too!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment