Monday, January 6, 2014

The BEST Boost of Holiday Spirit!


On Christmas Eve Eve....yes you read that correctly we were given tickets to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra. I have been DYING...literally...to see them live. I have heard they are amazing and their show is incredible, plus who doesn't love one of the most famous Christmas songs ever!? On top of my own excited Miss Erin had seen them a few weeks before and right when I thought I couldn't be any more excited she recapped her show and I knew Monday was going to be one of the best concert I've seen.

So that Monday I rushed home from work and went right to have a great Italian dinner at our wonderful hosts house. The weather was chilly and rainy so it was the perfect meal before we headed out to the show. Once we arrived I was more than excited! I couldn't run around the arena fast enough to get to our seat! And on that note, here is a little preview of the best boost to Christmas Spirit!














 
After seeing them play, it truly felt like Christmas time. Between being so busy with work, running around shopping, errands and other business I feel like December flew by and I didn't have time to catch my breath and enjoy the pine scented candles!! I would definitely recommend this show to anyone! It was exciting and fun and they are just so dang talented! Kind of makes me wish I played an instrument longer than just 5th grade....don't tell my mother I said that.

1 comment: