Friday, January 3, 2014

Five on Friday!

Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

 
 
one :: We have been issued a state of emergency and I am snowed in! I was able to work from home today so I am cuddled up on the couch laptop in hand and puppy in my lap. There is nothing better than working home on a Friday and starting the weekend off right! Hope everyone stuck in this snow storm in the northeast is staying safe and staying warm!


two :: I apologize for my blogging hiatus yesterday, but it was nice to spend some time with family and friends and just enjoy the holiday season. But don't fret I'm back in action and ready to go. I'm hoping to really reflect through blogging and bring some interesting topics to this little page of mine. Don't give up on me now!


three :: In addition to all our presents that Santa delivered these bad boys came in the mail last weekend!! For the first year the NHL has decided to host a Stadium Series in NY, Chicago and LA. Lucky for us, my boyfriends, I mean the NY Rangers are playing at Yankee Stadium against the NJ
Devils to kick off the series. I know surprising I'm from NJ but I'm a NY fan. It's just how I was raised and that's how it's going to stay. The next two weeks need to fly!!



four :: Speaking of presents, I received my very own gel nail polish kit! I have had my eye on the kit for a while but my nails never ever come out as nice as when I got to the salon. Going to get my nails done every three weeks was my relaxation moment by myself to lay back, relax and just clear my mind of all the chaos and everything going on in my mind. BUT I got this kit and I absolutely LOVE it. I will definitely be doing a little tutorial because it is one of the easiest things I have even done. PLUS it's saving me about $700 a year!! Who doesn't want to be a part of that?!


five :: I have been reflecting a lot on the past year. Like a lot. I think I have been focusing on it more than I normally do. I guess I feel like I'm getting older and I really need to learn to focus on certain things rather than others. Maybe I need to work on things I've never thought to work on. I plan on looking at 2014 a completely different way and I am going to focus a lot more but also go with the flow and see where this year takes me. More on this lataa!


Wishing you all a Happy New Year and a great weekend!!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. DUDE. $700 a month? Why doesn't everyone have one of those!?

    ReplyDelete