Monday, January 13, 2014

Pizza Week!


Happy Monday! Apparently it is Pizza Week! I have never heard of such a thing but when I was reading through my morning news today I came across an article in Zagat which shows 50 Statesand 50 Pizzas! I feel like you are not human if you don’t like pizza. Coming from New Jersey and being in New York all the time, pizza is definitely one of my favorite things to eat. It’s quick, easy, sometime cheap and now it is being made in healthier versions. Don’t judge me if I still settle for the fat version. So in honor of pizza week I decided to share this lovely article with all of you. I know there are a bunch of you that are from all over the country in different states and I thought it would be interesting to see if you love your states pizza or even if you have been to the pizza places that are displayed in the article.


I’m not going to lie, on my 30 before 30 I say I would love to visit all 50 States; I may or may not have to include trying pizza in every one of them! Although I think I will pass on the python pizza in Florida and get something a little more traditional. I’ve been to Florida but I have never heard of python pizza. Is this really a popular thing down there?


Here is the New Jersey Pizza! I have never had Marino’s for the mere fact it is located about 2 hours away from me but I have had a steak and potatoes pizza and it is pretty dang tasty! It’s super filling between the dough steak and potatoes but it is definitely a good change up from regular cheese pizza.




So check out the article here and let me know if you have ever had your states pizza!

1 comment:

  1. Okay now I want to be from New Jersey, though I would probably be in a food coma after a slice or two! The Massachusetts pizza sounds gross.

    ReplyDelete