Tuesday, September 30, 2014

100th Post + One Year Blogiversary + Celebrations!


Of course the one week I have a few things to post about I want to purposely hold off on posting. Last week when I was working on a post I realized I was SO close to my 100th Post I just had to hold off until today because...
TODAY DAY IS MY ONE YEAR BLOGIVERSAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BSRB!!!!
It's kind of strange to thing I have been doing this for the last year - except when I see blogs I've been reading and think wow it really has been that long! I am so blessed to have this little space to document my life and share my thoughts with everyone. In light of this special day, I decided to complete a little questionnaire I found from a blogger friend Jessica. For those that have been around for a while and those who haven't here is a little tribute to this fine lady, Business Suits & riding boots.
Name: Business Suits & riding boots.
Fiction or nonfiction? Nonfiction - although some posts are just silly!
What genres do you write? This blog is all about life, struggles, adventures and memories. I guess it sounds a little fiction-ish but this is how we roll. REAL DEAL stuff here!
Are you published? No
Do you do anything in addition to writing?
Yes, I work, cook, clean, workout - kidding - I love taking pictures and my boyfriend is especially into photography and videography.
**If you ever need pictures taken or a Kickstarter video he's your guy!! Email me for details!
Tell us a little about yourself.
For lots of details you can check me out here. Long story short, I enjoy working in New York City and playing in Jersey. I love all things Mexican food, my family is my life, my puppy is my one true lover and if I could live in a different place every month I would. I love to travel!
What are you reading right now?
Right now I am on book #3 of Game of Thrones. So long -- yet SOO addicting. Just take the plunge and do it!
Which authors influenced you the most?
I'm not sure if a specific author has influenced me 'the most' but I do read a lot of books (the whole commuting thing). I guess one really influential book I have read was Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg. I just may have to do a book review on that one!
Where can people connect with you?

Blog
Do you have a newsletter?
Nope - but should I start?!
Is there anything else you’d like us to know?
Basically, I love to blog. This past year was my first year as part of this new adventure. It feel off, I jumped back on and I don't plan on leaving it behind any time soon. It was so much fun capturing the fun of our lives and reading about all of yours. I hope that I can continue to document my life here and hopefully post a lot more now that I have the hang of this whole thing.
Thank you for reading and sticking around for the last year!! It has meant the world to me and I can't wait to keep on, keepin' on!



1 comment:

  1. Woooo!!! Congratulations! I hadn't thought of celebrating a blogaversary - wow how do you spell that. Perhaps I will do that one day...that will mean I have to remember and I barely remember my wedding anniversary lol and I LOVE the picture at the top. It's so true isn't it?! All day I have blog ideas running through my head. lol

    Awesome questionnaire ;)

    ReplyDelete