Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Huzzah! Huzzah!

It's funny writing this post for the first time. As I am coming up on my one year blogiversary, I thought about how I just missed blogging about this last year. If you have been here for awhile you might know I am your typical lover of all things fall. As much as I love all four seasons and their festivities, for some reason it seems like during fall we have some fun adventure planned every weekend, and I wouldn't have it any other way!
 
 
To start, this past weekend we headed up to the New York Renaissance Faire! This has been one of our fall traditions for the last three years and every year I get more excited to go. Especially this year, since I have been ankles deep in reading Game of Thrones, I couldn't wait to be around Lords and Ladies and all that comes with it. As always we had a great time! My cousin and her friend came with us, she is just as obsessed with medival times as me, and we laughed the entire time! We did get caught in the rain, which put a little damper on the day, but nothing a little beer and a poncho can't fix!  
This year, for the first time ever we decided to ride the camel. Normally, not my thing, but peer pressure and all we went for it. It was hyterical and quite interesting all the same. Scratch that off the bucketlist. I love bringing new people with us every year and having them be a part of our little weekend time travel.
 
We didn't get to see as much as we wanted, because of the weather, but I am still glad we got the chance to go again this year and keeping this tradition alive!
^ Don't mind my "having so much fun in the rain" face!
 
Anyone else ever been to the faire?
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! My favorite part of fall is the changing leaves, pumpkin spice and the beginning of curling up and being all cozy inside. Although I must say I struggle with going outside to the cold and rain...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this looks like so much fun! Sorry the weather didn't cooperate!

    ReplyDelete