Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Love It or Hate It: Chapter 4

So if you have been keeping up with this little chapter flow I've been working on, I last spoke about a chapstick I was not so fond about. You can read alllll about it here. Since that didn't work out so well, I went back to my favorite essential piece that I have been using for years. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Vitamin E Swivel Stick!
 
http://pics1.ds-static.com/prodimg/73227/300.jpg

To say this stuff is amazing is not saying enough! I have been using this as chap stick since high school.....I will not tell you how long ago that was and it has never left me down. My lips have never felt chapped while using this stuff. It lasts forever, I never lose it in my bag and it smells delicious! Also, I hate when chap sticks or lip glosses make my face feel greasy. I have oil combination skin to begin with, and especially in the summer the last thing I want to feel is my chin or around my mouth is greasy from the chap stick. 

A few of my friends have made jokes that it looks like a glue stick, and that is actually what we call it now "Hey! Can I borrow your glue stick?" But after all the jokes, they eventually went out and bought their own and haven't looked back since. Seriously, this stuff is great! Moisturizing, smells nice and hard to lose. 

Win! Win! Win!  You can purchase it pretty much at any drug store, Walmart, Harmon etc. If you give it a try, let me know what you think! 

Happy Hump Day!! :) 



 

1 comment:

  1. I always have a hard time finding a good chap stick. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete