Thursday, December 19, 2013

z100 Jingleball 2013

Last Friday night we were invited to JINGLEBALL! For those of you who don't know what this is, I
 explain. Jingleball is a concert hosted by a NY radio station that occurs right before Christmas...hence
 "jingle". This concert has been occurring every year for as long as I can remember. I went once before
 in high school and me and 3 other friends were picked to sit front row! It was pretty amazing! Basically
 the show consists of about 12 different music groups/singers that play about 4 songs each.

 

SO we ended up going on Friday with two of our friends and I was surprised at how much fun I had. I
hate to admit this but at first I didn't know how much fun I was going to have because I didn't know a
few of the people. (Yes I felt terribly OLD) Waaahh! Anyway, as sad as it was that I didn't know some
 of the acts... who the heck is Fifth Harmony?!! I still had sooo much fun! We danced the entire night
and screamed out hearts out. I definitely let my inner 12 yr old teenie-bopper show a little.. okay a lot! I
 had recorded a few videos on my phone but all you really hear is bass and us singing...no bueno. So
you can go to their website and see the performances here.
 
I also took about 200 pictures! Again the quality is not great being it was on my cell phone, the lighting
 didn't help and I was jumping up and down half the time! Ha!


 
 
Thank you terrible lighting..however kind of creepy cool :)
 

Fall Out Boy





Pitbul

Playing with big balloons during Enrique.


Paramore

Macklemore and Ray Lewis
 

And then this happened..

 
 
The Crew!
 
 

I love this guy.
 
 
 
Obviously this was only some of the picture. The other performers were Fifth Harmony, Austin
Mahone, Jason Derulo, Ariana Grande, Robin Thicke and R Kelly made a guest appearance. There
were also other celebrities announcing the acts like Jordin Sparks, Ryan Seacrest, Kellan Lutz, Lindsey
Lohan and all of the radio crew. It turned out to be a pretty great night! I love spur of the moment
things!
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. That looks like a blast!! Fifth Harmony was one of the acts from the X Factor. They didn't win but were like 2nd runner up or something. looks like some really great acts though.

    ReplyDelete