Friday, December 20, 2013

Five on Friday!

                                        Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
 
one :: Is Christmas really in a few days?!! What the heck happened to December?! I feel like I have
only just started to enjoy the season and it has already passed in a blink of an eye! Yeesh life slow
down!!
                                     http://www.createlikecrazy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/slowdown.jpg
 
two :: On a more positive note, as tradition goes, me and the boy have a hotel reservation in the city tonight! Every year for the last 3 years we have booked a room in the city, walked around Rockefeller Center to see the tree, Macy's window displays, ice skating in Bryant Park and all the other holiday festivities going on in New York City. I am so excited to just relax and see what we get into tonight. I'm in the city every single day but it's so nice to just relax and not have to run around and meet someone or run to work.
 

 

                (Rockefeller Center 2012)                                                (Bryant Park 2012) 
 
three :: Tomorrow is Dad's birthday! The old man is... well getting old. Shhh! Just kidding Dad! He
and my mom were supposed to join us in the city but he was unable to get off work on Saturday. Poor
guy can't even catch a break on his big day. We are going to all meet for dinner back in Jersey to
celebrate him! As much as he drives me crazy and I hate to admit how much alike we are, I love him
dearly and I wish him the happiest day ever!
 
four :: We still do NOT have New Year's Eve plans!! What the heck is that about! I am a avid planner
and this panics me more than anything. It is a pain in the big ol' booty to make reservations or find
some place to still get into the closer it gets to the big celebration and I am getting pretty nervous we
have no figured this out yet! Hopefully this weekend we can make some serious plans and I cannot
stress 7 days a week!! o_o
 
                                         http://wp.streetwise.co/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/new-years-eve-300x210.png
 
five :: As 2013 comes to end I am so excited to jump into 2014! 2013 has been a pretty interesting year;
 not the worst year but not my favorite year. I am SOO looking forward to 2014 and seeing all that life
has to bring! BRING IT ON!!

                                          http://us.cdn4.123rf.com/168nwm/letyg84/letyg841304/letyg84130400124/19314798-here-comes-the-new-year---2014--3d.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Love number 1! Have fun in the city tonight! Stopping by from the link-up. Happy Friday!

    Christa
    Forever Young

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this list :) I found you from five on friday and i can't wait to read more of your blog :) happy new year!

    ReplyDelete