Friday, December 13, 2013

Five on Friday!

Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
 
 
 
one :: THANK GOD IT’S FRIDAY! I hate to be a Debbie Downer but this week was such a drag
and I never thought me and my buddy Friday were ever going to hang out again! Even though we have
things planned for the weekend, I’m hoping my internal clock will let me sleep till at least 10 tomorrow!
 Yeesh!
 
http://i.qkme.me/3r3paq.jpg
 

two :: As I still consider myself pretty new to the blog world and I learn all about this world I jumped
into, I am really starting to love it! I have met some pretty great ladies already and I love linking up and
 following all you cuties with your recopies, decorations and everyday business. I started getting into the
 groove of planning a lot of my posts so hopefully I can get into a routine of that and make this an
 everyday thang! Wish me luck!

 

three :: Christmas is right around the corner! I can’t freaking believe it!!! Part of me feels like it’s not
 even close to being Christmas I want life to just slow down a little bit! I haven’t really had time to enjoy
 the season and embrace the festiveness that is Christmas! What the heck time, please take it easy on
me.
 
 http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Film/Pix/pictures/2011/6/22/1308743086210/Aisle-of-men-...-Wedding--007.jpg


four :: I am a little sad because we had plans to visit 4 little monkeys (the boy’s nephews) YES 4 but we
had to cancel because we already made plans for my dad’s birthday next weekend. We don’t get to see
them very often since they live down in Virginia Beach so it was sad when we had to tell them we
weren’t coming down. Especially since it is Christmas and I love seeing their silly smiles when they are
opening all their presents. We sent down our presents for them to open on Christmas and after the
holidays when we head down we will be able to watch the home video and see how excited they were!


Miss these cuties!  


five :: This week we had our first snow fall! Actually, it started off as an ice fall, and then the next day we got about 3 inches of snow. Not too bad but it was coming down like it was never going to end. See below for a picture of my view from my office. Normally you can see across the river to the Jersey side, which is beautiful BTW, but as you can see there is not much to see but the building that is directly next to us, like 30 feet away next to us. CRAY-ZAY!

 

 

 
Hope everyone stays warm this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. These pics made me smile. And laugh. Love it!!!
    Happy, merry weeekend, lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete