Friday, December 6, 2013

Five on Friday!


Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
 

one :: Now that Thanksgiving is ovaaa...bring on Christmas everything!!! I am in love with peppermint lattes, red bows; gold accents the smell of pine trees! Swooning over Christmas NO.JOKE. As they say, it's the most wonderful time of the year!!

two :: Tonight is my high school football teams State Championship Game at Giant Stadium! I had the great pleasure of taking a half day at work so I can head over to the stadium early and pre-game get a good seat to watch! It's supposed to be pretty cold and our stadium has no dome so it will be winter at its finest. We are playing the same team we played my senior year in the stadium so it will be quite a matchup to see!


 
 

three :: Thanks to online shopping and all the sales that occurred last weekend I am pretty much DONE with my Christmas shopping! Hoooraaayyy! I still have a few tiny things to pick up but the bulk is done and I so happy I didn't have to fight the good fight at the busy malls. I am also making a few presents so stay tuned for that!


four :: Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE hot yoga! I used to go like twice a week last year but like all great workouts I started slacking and then life got the best of me. I have started back up after my absurd eating habits on t-day and I cannot understand how I ever stopped! It is relaxing yet challenging and my heart beats like I just sprinted away from a serial killer but I truly love it. When I first walk into the studio I am so glad I made it there and I feel even better when I walk out. If you have any studios near your I highly suggest you check it out.


five :: This weekend, for the first year ever, we are skipping the line a Lowe's and heading out to the west and cutting down our own Christmas Tree this year! Growing up, my parents always took us down the highway to whatever tree lot looked the best and we picked out our tree then. Once me and the little brother moved out and went off to college my parents figured it would just be easier to have a fake one. Wrong. Oh were they wrong, we were devastated when they got a fake tree but for the last several years a fake one has appears every year since. So for the boys humble abode we are cutting down fresh and I can't wait to add it to our list of holiday traditions. If I actually can stand the cold. I can almost guarantee he will pull a Clark Griswold and my eyes will freeze open!


 
 
                               

2 comments:

  1. I think I need to try hot yoga.... can I just turn my heat up to 100 and do a pilates video in my living room? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hell yes for Christmas everything! And double hell yes for you finishing your shopping, you go girl!

    ReplyDelete