Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Ugly Sweaters

I had never heard of this "Ugly Sweater" craze until I started college (7..cough, cough, years ago). Now it
 has gotten out of control with how creative and festive ugly sweaters have become. If you have never
heard of this before I shall explain.
 
People have decided to embrace the ugly sweaters Grandma knitted for you growing up and the iron
on decals Aunt Bertha thought would look just absolutely adorable on you for Christmas pictures.
Well, now there are even website (see here) that you can order and ugly sweater to wear to a party.


Skating PatchesFallen Flannel
Santa BearChristmas Flowers



Yes, Ugly Sweater Parties! Whether at college, or still embracing those college years and throwing a
party at your home, these parties have also embraced the craze! I have been to a few of these and I
must say it is pretty hysterical seeing everyone is a ridiculous sweater. It makes for an interesting theme
and lots of conversation.
 
We have been planning on attending one at our friends apartment this December and I can't wait to get
 my sweater together. I plan on making something ridiculously... ugly.
Has anyone ever done this before?



No comments:

Post a Comment