Friday, May 30, 2014

Carabox Reveal

Well hello blog. How are you? Surving? Good!
 
Today I am posting up my Carabox I received this month from my new bloggy bestie Jess! A million thanks to the Wifessionals Carabox exchange, I had the opportunity to make friends with this lovely lady and receive an amazing bunch of goodies! Not only did I meet one Jess, I also met my second new favorite blogger...Jess over at 5 Hearts, One Family who I had the honor of sending a box to. (After several attempts to her very secluded home, it should be there any second Jess!)
 
Cara Box is a unique way to meet other ladies, be encouraging, and develop precious friendships. Every quarter you are able to sign up and be paired with two women. You get to know them and at the end of the quarter, you send a box of goodies to one and receive from the other. This is my second Carabox exchange and so far I have met some amazing ladies! To learn how to become involved in Cara Box, click here.
 
 
I received this awesome box the day I came home from vacation - BEST.TIMING.EVER! Jess sent me homemade rasberry jam, office goodies - which I will absolutely take advantage of being I spend my days at my desk working. And she sent me perfect had written words as you see above. Jess has her own antique shop on instagram and you should totally check her out! Amazing stuff people, I love snooping! Now all I need is a house to put things in and I will be splurging over there!

Thanks Jess for my Carabox and to both my Jess's for allowing me to be a part of your life for the last 3 months!


2 comments:

  1. YAY! You're back! And this post reminds me that I haven't done a post about my Carabox exchange! Neither of my partners are bloggers though, so I'm going to say that's why I haven't gotten around to it! Haha. Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I am just now commenting... been crazy busy!! I am so glad I met such an amazing lady. I can't thank you enough for encouraging me to start a blog! I absolutely love it!!!! I hope we are able to stay in contact because I absolutely love stalking (in a friendly non creepy way) your blog....
    mwah, Jess

    ReplyDelete