Wednesday, May 14, 2014

ALMOST THERE!!!

Through all the busy going on, I had to stop an acknowledge that my boys have done it again!! We were down 3-1 in a 7 game series against the Penguins and we WON!! To say I have had several mini heart attacks in the last week would be an understatement! Last night's game was super intesnse but we fought hard and we wanted it bad. Ahh! Can't believe we are moving on to the next round! I am busy packing for my trip and running last minute errands, but I HAD to brag about it! (Not like any of the players know I'm bragging so hard!!) I can't wait for the next series to start!
 
 
http://media.nj.com/star-ledger/photo/2014/05/14935581-standard.jpg
 
 
So Proud!! LETS GO!! :)
 

2 comments:

  1. I've never been into hockey but congrats anyways! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't focus on anything but NBA right now. Go, OKC THUNDER!!! Although one of our main players is hurt, so... we might be done after this series :( Hoping that's not the case!

    ReplyDelete