Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Loving...


I cannot believe that we are pretty much halfway through November already! What the heck is happening to 2013! It is literally blowing past me and I can't seem to keep up! Although I am still keepin' on with some fabulous fall wear, I find some days are already a bit chillier then others, especially in the morning but I can't seem to get used to the idea of winter clothes! Here are a few things I am LOVING right now that I think will be the perfect transition from fall to winter.

 
 
 

one :: Chunky Sweaters! This sweater I found at  H&M Online and I am so loving it! For some reason this year I am loving the chunkiness! I can't seem to pull my eyes away from the cozy warmth of a big sweater! Definately going to add to this collection.

two :: AlexanderMcQueen Sunnies! I spotted these at the mall last week and the desire to own them is unimaginable! I try not to spend too much on sunglasses because I find it too easy to lose them, break them or drop them a continuous amount of times. However, I always make sure I have one good pair and these just won me over. Come on with those gold studs!

three :: Black Plaid Shirt. I have seen these all over lately and I think it is a perfect piece to go with just about anything. I plan on pairing it under a sweater for a cozy work look, or with jeans and some boots on the weekend.

four :: Palmer'sSwivel Stick! Oh My Lanta! This baby..is my baby. I have been using this stick since high school and I have to say it is the only chapstick I own. I have gotten a few strange looks and the follow-up question whether I was using a glue stick, BUT it is amazing! Plus it lasts long and you will never lose it!
 

Linking up with Sarah at Tucker Up!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment