Friday, November 15, 2013

Five on Friday!

one :: This weekend is my love's birthday weekend! We have plenty of things planned and I am soo excited to celebrate him!
 
two :: Speaking of...we are going out tonight and tomorrow! Tonight we are headed to a new restaurant and I have heard nothing but great things! Tomorrow we are going to a restaurant I frequent with the fam but the boo hasn't been there yet. It's a little fancy pants so we are all excited to get dressed up! Nothing but the best for this guy!


three :: I believe it is WAY TOO COLD for November. I mean I feel like I've been bundled up for far too long and it's only the 15th! Get it together mother nature!

four :: I am afraid I have taken my online shopping problem...... OKAY addiction to a whole new level. Embarrassing, just a little but Christmas is only 6 weeks away and I swore I wouldn't wait till last minute to panic to run around for presents. Plus I am finding some great deals so that is a positive right? Right?!

five :: Well since these wonderful 5 things all seem to relate in some way lets keep that going. As this last Friday topic relates to Christmas and cold weather, I need to get this out I LOVE FALL! Don't get me wrong I love Christmas and singing and cookies and presents and everything Christmas has to offer BUT it is a tit bit ridiculous that Christmas stuff have been out since the day after Halloween. I mean November needs love too! Thanksgiving must not be forgotten in all this holiday madness. I refuse to make it feel like the Cinderella step-child of holidays! So I will continue to drink my pumpkin coffee and admire fallish decorations because Thanksgiving is a pretty important holiday and life is too short to rush through yet another month.


Funny Thanksgiving Ecard: Let Thanksgiving be a reminder to start your holiday season bender.


Can I get an Amen?!


Linking up for Five on Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment