Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Comment Fail

Sooo I had my first blogging fail this week and I am pretty embarrassed to admit it but it is necessary so I can laugh about it later..in a month.. or a year. Fool. So I have been commenting on all the adorable and funny blogs that I follow and I begin to wonder why I never receive any reply messages back. Granted some comments did not deem a reply but sometimes I had a question or two about what the post was related to. I understand that we all have lives outside of blogging and life gets busy BUT I know that comments are typically replied back to.

I let it go for a week, then another week, and another but I still continued to comment on the cute outfits, funny posts and mouth watering receipes I couldn't wait to try. HOW the heck can NOT ONE person reply back to me?!! Am I an outcast in the blog world? I know I'm fairly new to this whole adventure so maybe I am doing something wrong? Maybe there is some unspoken code about writing comments on other blogger posts?! What the heck was I doing wrong?!

I was about to quit! Shut this baby down! Stop reading blogs and expand on my online shopping addiction to ease the rejection of it all. And then, some little inkling of a memory came back to me that I CHANGED MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR THE BLOG!!!!  Are you kidding me Courtney?! How in the world did you manage to forget that you changed the email address and have been neglecting to check any possible emails you may be receiving.

Well low and behold I checked that email address and would you look at that, I had an entire inbox filled with reply comments back from all they amazing ladies I have commented in the last few weeks. Again, FOOL.

Sooo if you have responded back to any of my comments and I have not responded back I APOLOGIZE!!! I had no idea you had responded back to my comments and was just floating on through blog life with no idea what was going on around me.

Apologies! Apologies!

Hope I didn't make anyone mad or insulted. I promise to be ontop of my game now!

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry :) We all have these moments where we just have to smack our foreheads and move on ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks! Makes me feel a little better!! :) Thanks for following!

      Delete