Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Kitty Purry

To say the weekend after last was exhausting is an understatement, however it was a blast! A few months ago the boy had begged me if we could go see ..(cough cough) Katy Perry. Sorry babe, your secret is out! He has a thing for her big boobies blue eyes. As the good girlfriend that I am I look for some tickets and happen to find some not so terribly priced floor seats. I mean if the guy has the hots for her the least I could do was give him the perfect opportunity for them to fall in love at first eye sight right? So off we went, July 11 to see his other girlfriend.
 
Our seats were actually 52469658942 times better than I had thought they were when we first bought them, and now that we were sitting in them I was getting exciting! Her show was actually really entertaining, and it doesn't hurt that I know every single song she sings which always makes for a good time! It was a little strange to be at my first concert where I felt like the old lady in the front rows, but it was well worth it! The only thing that was a little sucky about being so close was that she was either in the center of the stage a little too far away for being able to touch the part of the stage by us, I swear I'm not trying to sound spoiled :) or she was behind us at the end of the catwalk. But I promise down below you can see how close she actually was to us when she strolled on by!

Overall we had a great time, boy was in love for a few hours, but sadly he ended up coming home with me! Ha! Stay tuned for the second half of this party weekend!!

Anyone ever been to a Katy Perry concert before??

2 comments:

  1. That would be THE COOLEST concert ever. Now I wanna go see "Kitty Purry" haha! Looks like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA! You had AWESOME seats! And how many costume changes did the girl have???

    ReplyDelete