Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring Has FINALLY Sprung!!

Courtesy of my front yard 

I hate to admit it, but like the winter weather never leaving this blog was never posting! I have been seriously MIA for a hot minute but never fear I have so many things I want to recap and discuss. First being that today is the first day of Spring! Thank the good Lord! After that insane winter we had I sure am excited to hair my hair sticking to my forehead in 90 degree weather. No seriously. I can't wait. I am such a summer bug!
 
Aside from the winter weather bringing me down, I have been super busy lately. I will never complain about being busy, because busy means there are things to do and means my life is full! Who can complain about that?! Tomorrow is Friday and if this Spring weather sticks I will be out and about all weekend! As usual. But at least this weekend we won't have to run from the car to the store to the car to the gym to the car to the house....over it.
 
Thank you Spring for arriving and your first day being in the 50s! Progress is all we ask for here in Jersey! Hope everyone's first day of Spring is smiley and sunny!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering where you've been! :) So glad you had a great first day of spring...ours was pretty fabulous in Texas too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that tree is gorgeous! We haven't had too many nice days out here since Spring has sprung, but I sure am looking forward to some decent weather... hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete